Semi-Permanent Eyelash Extensions
- Semi-permanent, weightless lashes with a natural look and feel.
- Last indefinitely with re-lashes every 3-4 wks.
- Painless, relaxing procedure that takes 90-150 minutes. Re-lashes take as little as 45 minutes.
- Water-resistant so you can swim or shower worry-free (after the first 48 hours).
Xtreme Lashes® are semi-permanent eyelash extensions composed of single strands of synthetic material. They are virtually weightless and curved to replicate a natural eyelash. Lashes are applied directly to individual natural lashes, one at a time. The length and thickness of extensions are matched to client preference.
Xtreme Lashes® Faux Mink Lashes
Designed with a superior fiber, they possess a feathery, silky and natural appearance, unlike any other on the market. Faux mink eyelash extensions are a ground-breaking addition to Xtreme Lashes®. Say hello to our softest, most luxurious lashes yet! Although not the first of its kind, through internal research and development with extended focus on beauty, these lashes have surpassed industry standards in their barely-there weightlessness, natural appearance and feathery effect; resulting in a beautiful texture very much like a real eyelash. ...read more
For those who want gorgeous temporary eyelashes for special events like prom, homecoming, weddings, dance teams, etc.
What's the difference between Express and Xtreme Lashes? Click here for more info.
- Lasts 3-7 days - not meant for long wear
- Application takes only 20-45 minutes
- Small bundles of single lashes
- Affixed to a cluster of your natural lashes using temporary adhesive.
- Come in synthetic, silk or mink and in various sizes for different looks.
- Fall out naturally within 7 days. Can also be removed with eyelash remover.
Preparation & Aftercare for Lashes
- No mascara or contacts on day of appointment
- Do not curl lashes on day of appointment
- Avoid wetting your lashes; steam, sauna
and friction for the first 48 hours
- Use only oil-free cleansing products
- Express Lashes may be removed at home
with a product available at Modish Studios.
- Never try to remove Xtreme Lashes yourself